Musiker for et alternativ band i København område

Musikerkontakt, efterlysninger, rubrikannoncer, reklame for dig selv, din fest, dit band og meget mere.
Besvar
besked
Forfatter
Karaokid
Geografisk sted: Roskilde
Kontakt:

Musiker for et alternativ band i København område

#1 Indlæg af Karaokid » 15 aug 2004 01:00

I am an inspired and experienced french guitar/bass player living in Roskilde. Infl. Pixies and 4AD, JoyDiv, StoneRoses, Massive Att, Hoover, and a lot of electro stuff...

Check my songs under http://stage.vitaminic.co.uk/main/triomphe (my band was called Triomphe, we played Studenterhuset, Stengade30, Templet...).

I am looking for musician with serious artistic line/ambitions to start a band.
Senest rettet af Karaokid 19 nov 2004 17:34, rettet i alt 1 gang.

the dude

Re: INDY BAND KBH

#2 Indlæg af the dude » 20 aug 2004 15:44

Karaokid skrev:I am an inspired and experienced french guitar/bass player living close to KBH. Infl. Pixies and 4AD, JoyDiv, StoneRoses, Massive Att, Hoover, and a lot of electro stuff...

Check my songs under http://stage.vitaminic.co.uk/main/triomphe (my band was called Triomphe, we played Studenterhuset, Stengade30, Templet...). I have connections in France.

I die to meet inspired musicians to make A BAND ! Sounds cool isn't it ? With a serious artistic line/ambitions.
I breathe music and cannot not play or listen to it (is that clear enough ? damn english...) all the time.
Same for you ?

Looking forward
What kind of indy?

Karaokid
Geografisk sted: Roskilde
Kontakt:

What kind of Indy...

#3 Indlæg af Karaokid » 21 aug 2004 02:22

Well, no strict "genre" bareers. It could be noisy-rock or pop or pop only or electro pop, or electro, or improvisation. There just has to be a "spirit" and bring somehting fresh. No 65th remake of a rock band or garage band. Risks, envy, sweat and tears. And at the end a real band experience. Hope this answer your question. :)

Besvar